Thursday, March 13, 2014

Winter Blues















It's approaching mid-march and 19 degrees- so definitely one of those stay inside and find ways to be productive days. We've had a few 'warm' days here and there but nothing to get too excited about when it dips this badly the next day. This is my first time wearing this new flannel top- and it fit the bill nicely for a cozy/ lounge outfit that still made me feel cute and put together and not like a total sweats-wearing-mess. It came with a skirt meant to be worn as a combo, which I was originally excited about, the skirt fit weird and was oddly chunky and unruly and sticky-outy in weird places, so I think I'm just gonna hang on to the top, which is just fine on its own. I'm always on the lookout for good long sleeved tops that aren't sweaters. Also these sparkle socks are my FAVOURITE and I need more.



top: Persunmall.com
leggins: Papaya
socks: Uniqlo
shoes and purse: vintage

5 comments:

  1. i hope you get out of the crappy weather dip soon. i am loving the sparkle socks SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! I love the color of your shoes.

    x Kenzie
    http://easy-lucky-free.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those booties are fantastic! and that top looks so comfy. lets go thrift shopping next time youre in utah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, truly love your photography me dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect photoshooting *_* it reminds me of a fairy tale!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete