Thursday, July 11, 2013

IMG_3212

IMG_3183

IMG_3172

IMG_3226

IMG_3223

IMG_3249

IMG_3259

IMG_3263

IMG_3275

IMG_3280

IMG_3286

IMG_3347

IMG_3377

IMG_3378

IMG_3357

IMG_3360

IMG_3300

IMG_3308

IMG_3322

IMG_3317

IMG_3342

IMG_3339

IMG_3332

IMG_3409

This is a much longer slew of photos than I would normally include in one post, but I wanted to create a sort or story, feeling, and progression with what I was shooting and it feels like something is missing if they aren't are here and in the right order. These are also from my trip to the cabin a few weeks ago- they were taken on Midsummer, in fact, hence all the flowers and homage to a maypole. I was going for a wood nymph celebrating spring- kind of feel. There were so many amazing wildflowers growing around- I couldn't stop making bouquets. You might recognize this fort from this post if you've been following for a while. My sisters, cousins, and I built it when we were youngin's, and I can't get enough of visiting and feeling super relieved it hasn't collapsed yet.

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking fairytale flapper chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are magnificent. The grey dress really sets a certain mood.

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I have to say these photos are incredibly gorgeous! As I kept scrolling down, I would keep finding a new one so right now I'm pretty much stating I love them all! Plus, your dress is gorgeous and it fits so well the theme, it looks like a fairytale! :)
    -
    Ester from Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are indescribably GORGEOUS!! Amazing- my favorite of yours so far!! Such a fairy tale <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are breath-taking! who takes your pictures for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photography on your blog always blows me away, but oh my goodness... these are beyond stunning! You look magnificent as always, and I especially love the second-to-last shot of you laying on the ground grasping the flowers!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo!! Dreamy!!!!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO stunning! I adore this post to no end. You're just... gorgeous.
    xo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! These pictures are amazing! You look beautiful in this lavender dress. I love how the flowers really compliment it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these pics are incredible, very bridal :) the colors are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress, and the flowers are so pretty......
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete